CHAUVIN ARNOUX CA 6651
Adapter to check the load in parking lots of electric vehicles
- It is becoming more and more common to see an electric vehicle circulating on our streets and on roads and highways.
- This change in combustion model entails the need for new supply points for these electric motors and, therefore, the deployment of a network of electric vehicle chargers.
- This new network will require adequate tools for its maintenance and repair diagnosis.
Chauvin Arnoux’s CA 6651 will help us with diagnostic functions
The CA 6651 is a device that allows us to test the status of an CA 3 mode charging point for an electric vehicle.
The CA 6651 is equipped with a type 2 connector cable.
Main features – CHAUVIN ARNOUX CA 6651
- Simulates vehicle status (CP signal).
- Allows switching of different load currents from 13 to 63 A (PP state).
- Connection to display signal status (CP).
- It allows a PE pre-test to verify the presence of a dangerous voltage with respect to the PE ground.
- Indication of the presence of L1 / L2 / L3 phases by means of 3 LEDs
The Chauvin Arnoux CA 6651 electric vehicle charging point test adapter is easy to use, connects in series to the output of a charging point and allows access to different measuring points of a type 2 for electrical testing.
- CA 6651 allows the functional test to be performed in a first step to check that the protective conductor (PE) is correctly connected to earth and the presence of phases. (1) Network test, grounding test, DDR test, insulation measurement.
- The CA 6651 then checks the correct operation of the charging point, simulating a vehicle, in different states: connected, not connected, in charge, etc. (2)